Directions & Accessibility
- Capitole Ghent
Graaf Van Vlaanderenplein 5
- Kinepolis | Press & Industry Office
Ter Platen 12
- Ticket Ghent Office
- Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof | Guest Office
- Sphinx Cinema & café
Sint-Michielshelling 3 – Zaal 1 en 3
- Studio Skoop & café
- Vooruit & café
We are happy to help. Have a look at our most frequently asked questions.
Where do the World Soundtrack Awards & Film Fest Gent take place?
You can find most of the screenings, the festival square and the festival café at Kinepolis Gent. There are also screenings and events at Studio Skoop, Sphinx Cinema, ViernulVier en KASK Cinema. The concerts (World Soundtrack Awards & film music concert) take place at Capitole Ghent.
How do you get to Film Fest Gent by bike?
All festival locations are easily accessible by bike.
How do you get to Film Fest Gent with public transport?
All festival locations are easily accessible with public transport.
Train (to Ghent):
- Gent Sint-Pieters station
- Gent Dampoort station
Tram/bus (to the festival locations):
- Stop Terplatenbrug (Kinepolis Gent): bus 34 - 35 - 36 - 55 - 57* - 58 - 70 - 71 - 72 - 73* - 74* - 76 - 77 - 78 - N70 - N76
- Halte Zuid (Studio Skoop, ViernulVier): tram 2 - 4 | bus 5 - 6 - 8 - 20 - 42 - 44 - 48* - 52 - 53* - 54 - 55 - 55s* - 57* - 58 - 68* - 69* - 70 - 71 - 72 - 73* - 74* - 76 - 77 - 78 - N4 - N5 - N70 - N76
- Stop Korenmarkt (Sphinx Cinema, box office Tickets Gent): tram 1 - 4 | bus 3 - 17 - 18 - 38 - 39 - N1 - N3 - N4 - N17
- Stop Poel: bus 3 - 17 - 18 - 38 - 39 - N3 - N17
- Stop Zonnestraat: tram 1 - 2 - 4 | bus N1
- Stop Vogelmarkt: tram 2
* bus line with limited service during the day and no service during the weekend.
How do you get to Film Fest Gent by car?
If you are driving to Film Fest Gent, you can park at the car parks nearby (at Sint-Pietersplein of Zuid) or at one of the many free park-and-ride-plaatsen outside of the city centre, where you can easily take the bus or the tram to the centre. Please keep in mind the circulation plan and the low emission zones.
Is Film Fest Gent accessible for wheelchair users?
Mostly. If you have further questions or you want to make sure you can visit Film Fest Gent carefree, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 (0) 9 277 28 00 (Mon - Fri, 10:00 en 18:00).
- Kinepolis Gent: Lift available left of the Kinepolis main entrance. All auditoriums are accessible by wheelchair.
- Studio Skoop & café: Studio Skoop’s emergency exit and ramp at the entrance are accessible to physically challenged visitors (about six stairs). Auditorium 2 is not accessible by wheelchair, auditorium 1 only accessible with non-electrical wheelchairs.
- Sphinx Cinema & café: Sphinx 1 and 3 only accessible with non-electrical wheelchairs, with help from the staff. Please inform us in advance via email@example.com.
- VIERNULVIER & café: Accessible with help from the staff. Please inform us in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Balie Tickets Gent: Accessible.
- Capitole Ghent: There is an elevator to the first floor. Seating for wheelchair users can be found at the parterre.
- Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof: Accessible.