Creative Partnership Lab: call for young filmmakers
Film Fest Gent invites four three filmmakers to participate in the Creative Partnership Lab alongside three composers in our film music programme. Interested applicants preferably have a film project in progress for which they are still in search of a composer.
The selected candidates will have access to the WSA Film Music Days, Film Fest Gent’s music events (masterclasses, panels, composer talks, networking events and concerts) where they will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the field of film and film music. Each candidate will receive a festival accreditation which grants access to all the festival’s film screenings, which they can attend on their own initiative from 10 October onwards.
Film Fest Gent offers the selected candidates:
- Access to the unique film music industry programme
- Tickets for the concerts PRESS PLAY: Music in Games (Thursday 19 October) and 23nd World Soundtrack Awards Ceremony & Concert (Saturday 21 October)
- Overnight stay and breakfast in the historic centre of Gent, October 19-22.
- Participation in the networking activities such as the WSA celebration dinner
- A full accreditation for the festival (usable from 10 October)
Participants in the Creative Partnership Lab must arrange their own travel to the festival and are responsible for most meals and other possible costs.
Applications must be submitted before 15 September, and include:
- Biography and photo
- Contact details
- A motivation letter
- Info sheet of their film project
- A note on the intentions and musical expectations for their film project
Send in your application for the Creative Partnership Lab to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be notified by e-mail 25 September at the latest.